For Baraha Font Click Here
For Ileap font
Follow the instructions:
- Click on "Download
font" below to download the
KT-Uma Kannada font.
- Save the file (Knum0ntt.exe) in any of the
folder like My Documents which you can easily
remember and retrieve later.
- When download completes, goto the folder where
you have saved the file Knum0ntt.exe.
- Double click on the saved file. A screen will
appear where you have to click on the Unzip button.
- You'll get the message that i file copied
succesully. Click Ok.
- Restart your computer before browsing
to Home Page
This Website uses Indian
language fonts developed by
The GIST Group, Centre for Development of
Advanced Computing (CDAC)
All rights reserved.